We unfortunately do not exchange any products bought from our website neither online nor in-store.
How do I make a return?
1. You can send your product(s) to us along with your invoice after you fill out the return form behind your invoice.
2. In the return form, please select the products that you would like to return, along with the number of items to be returned and the reason of return.
3. Returns need to be handed over to courier company inside its original delivery package.
4. You may return your product/products using your LC Waikiki order number, which you could find on your invoice, to Aramex office with the return address Parc Softlogistics - Route 110, Km 11 Q.I. Aïn Sebaâ Casablanca Maroc.
5. You may also return your product/products via Poste Maroc/Amana offices, however, it will be at your own cost. Returns which are not in their original packages or less than 1kg, must be returned via Poste Maroc/Amana.
6. Once you have completed the above steps, you can hand over your return to the courier. The related costs regarding your return which are sent back by Aramex will be paid by LCW.
Although it varies from bank to bank, the average refund period is 14 days.
Once products reach our warehouse in Morocco they are examined. For suitable products that are accepted, you’ll be reimbursed according to your payment method.
If you place the order by cash on delivery payment method, the refund will be transferred to your account as LCW Money. ( Not Cash) You may use it for your next orders or you may transfer it into your bank account by contact with call center .
When your refund is completed, you’ll receive a confirmation email from us.